Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Cool idea (Havent been on in a while so dont know if this is on the server)

Go down 
+4
Nico
Flyinpanda
ABCFinkletmonkey
[DG]SamuelT
8 posters
AuthorMessage
[DG]SamuelT

[DG]SamuelT

Cool idea (Havent been on in a while so dont know if this is on the server) Empty
PostSubject: Cool idea (Havent been on in a while so dont know if this is on the server)   Cool idea (Havent been on in a while so dont know if this is on the server) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:10 pm

I think it would be cool if you could buy a "metal detector" of some sort ingame. It would be used primarily in gunshops so if someone has a gun, it would go off if they walk through it. I have seen this, but don't know the download link.
Back to top Go down
ABCFinkletmonkey

ABCFinkletmonkey

Cool idea (Havent been on in a while so dont know if this is on the server) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool idea (Havent been on in a while so dont know if this is on the server)   Cool idea (Havent been on in a while so dont know if this is on the server) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:42 pm

I have seen this on other servers aswell, its a pain for those who have printers or weapons Razz. Not a bad idea though.
Back to top Go down
Flyinpanda

Flyinpanda

PostSubject: Re: Cool idea (Havent been on in a while so dont know if this is on the server)   Cool idea (Havent been on in a while so dont know if this is on the server) EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:56 am

I don't get why you need it, since people usually have weapons LOL.
Back to top Go down
ABCFinkletmonkey

ABCFinkletmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Cool idea (Havent been on in a while so dont know if this is on the server)   Cool idea (Havent been on in a while so dont know if this is on the server) EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:03 pm

There are printer detectors too.
Back to top Go down
Nico
--------------------
--------------------
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Cool idea (Havent been on in a while so dont know if this is on the server)   Cool idea (Havent been on in a while so dont know if this is on the server) EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:56 pm

Find a link
Back to top Go down
https://designatedgaming.forumotion.com
Rmerac

Rmerac

PostSubject: Re: Cool idea (Havent been on in a while so dont know if this is on the server)   Cool idea (Havent been on in a while so dont know if this is on the server) EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:13 pm

May we should crack down and make weapons more expensive. Itll cut down on the rdm as well as give extra reason to stay hidden when you have a gun. I mean civil protection has nothing to do if the only punishment is an admin kicking/banning. So before those people rdm, make it difficult for just anyone to get a weapon in the first place. Diminishing deathmatch as well as providing civil protection with more duties. Not to mention, all jobs need a more specific agenda. If people are just running around aimlessly, it isn't really roleplay is it? Might as well go back to sandbox.

ONE LAST THING: It'll also give additional reason to having this metal detector so that its not just another random mod being thrown in for no specific purpose.
Back to top Go down
The Joker

The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Cool idea (Havent been on in a while so dont know if this is on the server)   Cool idea (Havent been on in a while so dont know if this is on the server) EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:07 pm

Rmerac wrote:
May we should crack down and make weapons more expensive. Itll cut down on the rdm as well as give extra reason to stay hidden when you have a gun. I mean civil protection has nothing to do if the only punishment is an admin kicking/banning. So before those people rdm, make it difficult for just anyone to get a weapon in the first place. Diminishing deathmatch as well as providing civil protection with more duties. Not to mention, all jobs need a more specific agenda. If people are just running around aimlessly, it isn't really roleplay is it? Might as well go back to sandbox.

ONE LAST THING: It'll also give additional reason to having this metal detector so that its not just another random mod being thrown in for no specific purpose.
Rmerac if you want to make weapons more expensive make your own suggestion post, don't put it as a reply to another suggestion.
Back to top Go down
T3HK4T

PostSubject: Re: Cool idea (Havent been on in a while so dont know if this is on the server)   Cool idea (Havent been on in a while so dont know if this is on the server) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:22 am

Metal Detectors would be awesome for government buildings, but other then that I can't think of any usage.
Back to top Go down
Rmerac

Rmerac

PostSubject: Re: Cool idea (Havent been on in a while so dont know if this is on the server)   Cool idea (Havent been on in a while so dont know if this is on the server) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 5:51 am

The Joker wrote:
Rmerac wrote:

Rmerac if you want to make weapons more expensive make your own suggestion post, don't put it as a reply to another suggestion.
Excuse me, Friend..
My response was specifically in addition to the metal detectors. My opinion of metal detectors sorely depends on whether or not guns are regulated more effectively. If they are, great metal detectors seem like a great idea for such an environment. On the other hand if the server's gun laws stay the same then there first, isn't any point of playing when everyone is running around with a deadly weapon, considering rdmers, as well as less duties for certain roles in the game, AND SECONDLY, metal detectors would be an extra, irrelevant set of files users would have to download prior to playing on top of slowing down the server.
Thanks for the read!
Back to top Go down
slippyd

PostSubject: Re: Cool idea (Havent been on in a while so dont know if this is on the server)   Cool idea (Havent been on in a while so dont know if this is on the server) EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 12:24 am

You can make metal detectors (weapon detectors) with wiremod. I have an e2 for it. it uses 2 console screens, a button, and a ranger. But since e2 is off, im not sure what good that does. If you want the e2 for it, just ask me ingame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool idea (Havent been on in a while so dont know if this is on the server)   Cool idea (Havent been on in a while so dont know if this is on the server) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cool idea (Havent been on in a while so dont know if this is on the server)
Page 1 of 1